The Berkeley Prosperity Center is hosting its 1st Annual Veterans Appreciation and Information Fair on Saturday, February 21st from 11 am to 3 pm at Unity Park in Moncks Corner.
The Fair will feature representatives from:
- Family Services
- Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
- One80 Place
- Tri-County Veterans Support Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Palmetto Warrior Project
- Veterans Upward Bound
- SC Works
- South Carolina Army National Guard
- The Hope Collection
- MUSC’s BRAVO study
- Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc.
- The Charleston Vet Center and Columbia Mobile Vet Center
- Hospice of Charleston
Veterans and their families will be able to attend a self-serve tax clinic as well as budgeting and credit management classes at no charge. There will also be on-site assistance available for VA benefits applications.
Unity Park is located next to the Berkeley Prosperity Center on East Main Street. There will be free parking available behind the park.
For more information please call 843-761-6033 and ask for Kara Moore or April Richardson.