The Berkeley Career Express program will offer a combine Digital Literacy, Career Ready, ACT Soft Skills and Adult Education/General Development (GED) class for various Berkeley County Communities. The class is for unemployed or underemployed residents who are dedicated to pursuing education and career training. Each participant will receive a Chromebook, to study and work at home during their eight week enrollment.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Participants must be 17 and older
- Not enrolled in K-12
- No diploma or GED is required to participate in the program
- Unemployed or unemployed
*Come prepared to stay the full two hours beginning on January 22nd!
- Classes are held Mon. & Tues.
- Times are 5:30-7:30 pm each day
- Courses last 8 weeks
- Class begins Jan. 22, 2018
- Class ends March 20, 2018
- Celebration March 26, 2018!!
- Arrive to class on time
- Attend every session
- Complete 4-6 hours of online assignments each week
- Take care of and return Chromebook to Library on due date
- Register and complete the TABE test on Jan 22th & 23th THS (Beginning 5:30 pm. Must attend first night to complete registration requirements on second night)
If you have questions, please contact Berkeley County Adult Education at 843-899-8635.