Feb. 23, 2015…Trident Technical College Division of Continuing Education and Economic Development is pleased to announce the program lineup for the 21st Annual Administrative Professionals Day Conference. The 2015 conference is scheduled for Tuesday, April 14, 2015 from 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. in The College Center on the Main Campus of Trident Technical College in North Charleston. Registration fees range from $109-$149 per person.
This one-day event features guest speakers from the community and faculty from Trident Technical College in addition to a fashion show courtesy of Sissy’s Closet and a gourmet lunch catered by Duvall Catering and Event Design. D’Jaris Whipper-Lewis will deliver the National Anthem as part of the opening of the conference. A continental breakfast is also provided.
Guest speakers on the conference agenda include:
- Stacy Bruder, Interactive Sales Director, Digital Advertising, The Post and Courier; “Work/Life Balance: Work, Family, Community Service, Fundraising.”
- Dr. Willette Burnham, Executive Director of Student Programs and Student Diversity, MUSC; “Are We Really Ready?”
- Chef Michael Carmel, Department Head of the Culinary Institute of Charleston, Trident Technical College; “Health Benefits of Ancient Grains.”
- Lisa Fought, Director of Programming, Trident Technical College Division of Continuing Education and Economic Development; “Exercise in the Workplace and Breathing Techniques to De-stress your Life!”
- Dr. Daphne Holland, Personal Enrichment and Youth Development Program Manager, Trident Technical College Division of Continuing Education and Economic Development; “Sharpen the Skills in your Business Writing Toolbox.”
- Karen Wrighten, Dean, Trident Technical College Berkeley Campus; “Dream It, Be It.”
Who should attend this conference? Those encouraged to register include administrative assistants, receptionists, paralegals, office managers, executive assistants and all support staff. Individuals who are currently in these positions or those interested in branching into this area would find this year’s conference very beneficial for their professional development as well as provide them with opportunities to network with their peers.
Early registrations are being accepted now through March 15 at a reduced per person rate of $119. Regular registration is $149 per person and will be available from March 16 to April 14. A discounted rate of $119 per person is available to IAAP members. A special group rate of $109 per person is available for groups including five or more registrations (group registrations are available by phone only). To register, call 843.574.6152 or visit www.tridenttech.edu/ce. Registrations can also be made in person at the Complex for Economic Development located in Bldg. 910 on the Main Campus in North Charleston.
For more information, contact Rose Manigault, St. Paul’s Parish site coordinator, Trident Technical College Division of Continuing Education and Economic Development, at 843.323.3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about the conference, visit http://www.tridenttech.edu/ce/programs/catalog/information/admin-professional-conference.htm.