Shop a qualified Berkeley Chamber member business or Berkeley County business between 11/1/2012 and 12/17/2012 for a chance to win $1000.
To be eligible, you must present the following:
- ORIGINAL store receipts totaling $300 on purchases made between November 1, 2012 and December 17, 2012.
- Date of purchase must be visible and legible on receipt.
- Store name and address must be visible and legible on receipt.
- All receipts must be turned in to the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce Office by 12:00 noon on December 18, 2012. No receipts under any circumstances will be accepted after that time.
- Qualified stores where items were purchased must be located within the county lines of Berkeley, South Carolina OR be a member of the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce for receipt to qualify for this promotion.
Each $300 stack of receipts qualifies for one (1) entry into the $1000 drawing. Individuals are limited to three (3) entries per person.
Qualifying purchases include, but are not limited to, any and all goods, supplies, clothing, tools, gift certificates and food. Services such as beauty and spa treatments are eligible. Household bills, utility services and cellular telephone contracts are not eligible. In addition, any medical bills, prescriptions, pet bills, or automobile services or repairs are also not eligible. If you have any questions about the eligibility of a specific good or service, please contact the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce directly. The Berkeley Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to determine what is considered a qualifying purchase.
The Berkeley Chamber of Commerce will securely retain all receipts until after the contest winner is announced on December 18, 2012. Participants wishing to obtain their receipts may pick them up at the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce office during regular business hours after December 18, 2012. The Berkeley Chamber of Commerce will dispose of any unclaimed receipts after January 30, 2013.
Contest winner is solely responsible for any gift taxes, federal taxes, state taxes or local taxes associated with their winnings.
By participating in this contest, you agree to release the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce, it’s Board of Directors and assigns from any tax burden or liability arising from your participation in this contest.
Must be 18 or older to participate.